East India Company: Battle of Trafalgar [SKIDROW]
Publisher: Paradox Interactive | Platform: PC | English | Bin | 294Mb
Genre: Strategy | ESRB: T
East India Company: Battle of Trafalgar recreates the legendary naval battle fought between the British Royal navy and the combined fleets of the French and Spanish navies during the height of the Napoleonic wars in late 1805.
Featuring historically accurate ships from all three fleets along with the key naval personnel of the battle, East India Company: Battle of Trafalgar is a simulation of what in reality was the most decisive British naval victory of the war. Led by Admiral Lord Nelson aboard the HMS Victory, the outnumbered British fleet sank 22 enemy vessels off of the South West coast of Spain without a single ship of their own being lost.
* A reenactment of the Battle of Trafalgar from both the British and Franco-Spanish perspective
* Historically accurate ships from all three navies
* Five real-life naval commanders from the era, including Admiral Lord Nelson, French Admiral Pierre Villeneuve and Spanish Admiral Federico Gravina
* Take control of naval battle groups comprised of the greatest warships of the Napoleonic era
* Real-world naval strategy of the era accurately recreated in the battle AI
System Requirements For East India Company: Battle Of Trafalgar
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista
Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® processor or equivalent AMD® Athlon™
Memory: 1 GB (2 GB recommended for Windows® Vista™)
Hard Drive: 6 GB
Video Card (graphics): 128 MB DirectX® 9.0c compatible or better video card with pixelshader 2.0
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card
4X PC DVD-ROM
Other: 3-button Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers.
Internet connection for multiplayer.
1. Unpack release
2. Mount image or burn it
3. Install into your East India Company directory
4. Copy the content from the SKIDROW directory on the CD to your installation directory and overwrite
5. Play the game
Download links :